Ethnic Rhinoplasty Expert - Beverly Hills, CA

I was born with almost no nose bridge and nasal...

I was born with almost no nose bridge and nasal elevation and flare too large and nostrils too thick. Now I look great to myself and to others. I'm no longer embarrassed for people to look at me or to have my picture taken.

Hi!

I am going to be consulting with Dr. Ghavami soon regarding my ethnic rhinoplasty and saw your review of him... would you be able to tell me how much you spent? I know the cost per patient is different as each case if different but I am just wondering so I have some idea of what to expect.

Thank you!
To clarify, I am of african descent; I am sorry I cannot post any photos due to privacy concerns, but Dr. Ghavami has many clear before-after photos of his specialty in ethnic rhinoplasty -- they are posted on cosmetic surgery sites as well as on his website. The photos are what helped me choose Dr. Ghavami and he definitely showed himself to be an artist and highly committed to natural-looking and ethnically authentic results.
did u pay with carecredit? nd if so how much a month?
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ghavami can provide you with printed copies of the published scholarly articles and chapters he has written on the unbelievably tiny surgical details (techniques, relative angles, proportions) that he regularly teaches other cosmetic and plastic surgeons about: how to do perfect ethnic nose reconstruction to preserve your ethnic look to your nose while fixing problems with your nose! Dr. Ghavami's staff was extremely personable, helpful, went out of their way to make my surgery happen exactly the week it needed to happen between, despite a very quick timeframe. Sometimes he gets tied up in surgery so you can always check in with staff before your appointment to avoid a long wait time. I believe this is because he really cares about each surgery patient and ideal results of each procedure despite the very full practice. Dr. Ghavami took all the care and attention to provide the exact nose I wanted, super natural so none of my friends know and yet I look 80% better from front and side view. He has a personal investment in a perfect result. He is ambitious with what he will do in one surgery to your nose, so if you are very brave and have a lot of support for your recovery time, you will be very happy in the end. Dr. Ghavami also believes in total health so he highly recommended a regimen of a wide array of natural vitamins and minerals to prepare the body for recovery from major surgery. This seems very unusual (and I should note that he does not sell the supplements, rather he suggests you get them at your pharmacy, so it is no financial benefit to him). He provided extensive printed information for explaining the procedure, preparation, and recovery instructions. He made himself personally available to answer questions afterward. The whole practice is so personable and encouraging, they act like friends you will always remember and be grateful for.