Excellent Doctor - Expert in Field Plus Great with Patients! - Beverly Hills, CA

Want to make sure that a bump which altered in...

Want to make sure that a bump which altered in appearance is not anything scary!

(This review wouldn't get published without stating cost - I paid $45 insurance co-pay - not sure if lab work will be fully or partially paid by insurance).

Beverly Hills Dermatologist

I found Dr. Reyter by reading reviews since I am relatively new to Los Angeles. Dr. Reyter is everything I look for in a doctor.He listened to my numerous concerns and addressed each one. I felt that he was totally present with me - that alone is amazing since most doctors appear to be in a rush and often seem more concerned with getting to the next patient than interacting with the one they are speaking with. It is clear that Dr. Reyter is extremely bright and an expert in his field yet he has not one bit of arrogance - he is easy to talk with and very personable. He has done a lot of extra training in the area of skin cancer so I felt confident to have him do my skin check. He removed a small bump and told me he will call me next week with the results - he is not mailing the results or having his assistant call me - he will call me himself. Totally caring and genuine - he is exceptional! I wish I could have him as my primary care physician. If you are looking for a dermatologist, look no further!

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in