Smoothed out Silhouette - Beverly Hills, CA

I just wanted to feel better in a pair of jeans.....

I just wanted to feel better in a pair of jeans...and I do...and yes it was worth it. I am still me, just better.

I am really into researching every single possible aspect of anything and everything I do to my body and Dr. Palmer's office actually took the time to answer my every question in great detail.  I wanted to have some liposuction around my thighs and hips to reduce the appearance of muffin top of help my clothes fit better.  After it was all said and done...I could not be happier.  I don't look dramatically different...I just look better and nobody can really tell why...they just think I look awesome in fitted vintage dresses.

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

I am really into researching every single possible aspect of anything and everything I do to my body and Dr. Palmer's office actually took the time to answer my every question in great detail. I wanted to have some liposuction around my thighs and hips to reduce the appearance of muffin top of help my clothes fit better. After it was all said and done...I could not be happier. I don't look dramatically different...I just look better and nobody can really tell why...they just think I look awesome in fitted vintage dresses.