Liposuction of Calves - Beverly Hills, CA

Since I was a little girl, as long as I can...

Since I was a little girl, as long as I can remember, I have been plagued by my dreaded “kankles,” so embarrassed, never wearing short dresses, shorts or even cropped pants. I’ve spent years going from one plastic surgeon to another always with the same response, “Plastic surgery cannot be done on the ankles!” In some cases, I was even told that it was just too risky. Finally, I was introduced to Dr. V! He examined my ankles and said with total confidence that this surgery could be done; in fact he had done this procedure many times and achieved stunning success with beautiful, symmetrically shaped ankles and calves.

I scheduled my surgery, but in fact I still was a little skeptical. The results Dr. “V” achieved were a true miracle to me! My ankles are trim and my calves are even shapelier than before. I now want to wear those skirts all the time! In my eyes Dr. “V” is truly a skilled surgeon and artist. He made me feel very comfortable prior to surgery. And the pain level after surgery was minimal.

Thank you, Dr. V, you have changed my life!

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. V did what not other plastic surgeon could do for my lets.

Welcome to RealSelf and thanks for sharing your story, sawrun. We'd love to see photos of your result, if you're comfortable posting them.