Liposculpture - Beverly Hills

Full stomach upper, lower abdomen, sides, and...

Full stomach upper, lower abdomen, sides, and lower waist.

So I went in for the treatment..... I made sure I spoke with doctor one week before my procedure because I have never gotten anything done before and was scared. Dr. H was so nice and easy going I felt I was making right choice.... so day of procedure was really good. Beginning was painful because I am not that good with pain. But the rest I dont really remember I was drugged pretty good.

Sometimes during the procedure I would feel sting of pain but Dr. H would give me more lidocane and I would be ok again.

Was it worth it?
Was the doctor good?
Yes, amazing! I already see results and its only day 3
Bruising and lots of leaking?
No bruises at all! Im amazed and I leaked for 2 days but nothing drastic.

Cons.......
they say you can go back to work next day? I don't think so not for me at least. Its day 3 and I'm still in pain....or I should say soreness. It'll be at least 2 weeks before I feel "normal"

My undergarment was terribly itchy I had to buy another one that didnt have seams

And because the garments are so tight I have been having really bad headaches!

Overall happy I have curves that I never thought I would have I cant wait to see after 3 weeks!

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

very easy going and has own private office if you dont want to go through sono bello. Takes time and has good energy.

Thanks for writing such a helpful review. Do you have any pics, if you don't mind sharing?

Like RealSelf? Join us on Facebook