So Thankful, Would Do It Again, I Look at Least 12-15 Years Younger - Beverly Hills

Everything went very well, professional, down time...

everything went very well, professional, down time was minimal,really the pain was not that bad, the results are great, i only had the life style lift 9/19/2010.

Here is my story i will show a picture of before i got sick, what the medication did to me, how it aged me, then what the life style lift did for me, oh yea i am thankful, it is worth the money, it is worth the minimal pain, it was worth it all. And it takes 4 month for the final results, which will make me look even younger, and the great part it's gonna hold up.

everything is explained so well, all fear seems to just fade away, there are so many tetimonials, like i said i would do it again

Who was your doctor? That seems to be the most important factor in achieving success! Thanks!
I would appreciate the name of your Doctor. Seriously looking at this procedure. Would like to follow someones sucess. Thanks Eva Ellan evajo@shaw.ca
I will continue to update pictures, dr said it will take 6 months from the time of procedure to fully look my best

Welcome to RealSelf, warrior. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience.