Very Pleased - Beverly Hills, CA

I have to say that all aspects of the Lifestyle...

I have to say that all aspects of the Lifestyle Lift exceeded my expectations. The hospitality and warmth shown me throught the process was deeply appreciated. The information prior to the experience, including the visit with the surgeon was helpful and reassuring. All my questions were answered and I went into the surgery feeling comfortable with all aspects of the procedure.

My recovery was smooth and pretty much went as I was informed it would. I am very happy with the results and feel I look fresher, less tired, and a bit younger than I did before. The differences are significant, but subtle. I am a real fan of the team in Beverly Hills and the very fine results.

My Doctor took lots of time with me to explain the procedure and he was patient with my questions. The results were as promised and the healing process went very smooth. I was billed twice by the billing office that created a problem for me in my account. It was an inadvertant mistake and was corrected quickly once I called the office. I was never invited to do "after" pictures. I would have loved to see the difference, so not sure why this did not happen. All in All a real plus.