terrible and awful results for filler and more - Beverly Hills, CA

I don't chose people I go to lightly usully but...

I don't chose people I go to lightly usully but was traveling through LA and did only some quick research this time. Doing anything to your face can be scary. The worst however is when you feel you look scary with the finished products! Possibly Dr. Aharonov is good for giving someone a dimple or something like that but for the art of filler and turning back the hands of time there is just no way possible as I was left feeling swollen, unatural, disfigured and odd which never went away. It does not look natural or normal in the least and I was told probably best to wait at least 6 months to a year before trying to fix anything by a very famous doctor in the field that I then consulted with after. I now know of others from online message boards who have gone to Dr. Aharnov with similar disappointments and spent even more money. When I think of the money spent for this it makes me feel even worse. Also, I don't know how I missed it but after the fact I even read on yelp that someone wrote "this guy is a joke" and ther scary things. Do not risk yur face and be sure to see other people live and in person who have had work done by a doctr and not just in pictures! Good Luck to anyone reading and be careful!
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Terrible and awful results for filler and more and Dr. Aharonov did not seem to care or listen