Best Brains, Compassion and Bedside Manner Ever! - Beverly Hills, CA

I am a highschool teacher and I felt old and...

I am a highschool teacher and I felt old and haggard. My students used to call me "old lady". I just felt i was ready to do something.

I had gone to several doctors and paid for consults because I wanted to look refreshed without looking like I had a facelift, I wanted natural results. Dr. K is the surgeon I felt most comfortable with. She spent the most time with me, understanding my fears and really getting to know my background before even proceeding with any kind of treatment.

I had that fotofacial laser and treatemnts with a laser to get rid of my wrinkles and huge ores, along  with the juvederm and my face looks like it glows.

Dr K gave me a new outlook at life. She also sat with me to listen and hold my hand as I cried about my issues with students and my wanting to turn back time just for myself. I made the right decision with Dr K.

Los Angeles Ophthalmologist

She is very caring, beautiful inside and out, and her work speaks for itself! I look like the younger version of myself and I dont look tired anymore. I highly recommend her. I looked up her credentials and she does a lot of research and teaches all over the world in addition to here in the US. If a doctor teaches, then I know they have skills to do great work. I heard she even trains ahuge staff at a place of multispas called Laseraway. I have told all my friends. She is triple board certified, so not only in oculoplastics but she is board certified in laser surgery. I thank this great doctor.