Best Brains, Compassion and Bedside Manner Ever! - Beverly Hills, CA

I am a highschool teacher and I felt old and...

I am a highschool teacher and I felt old and haggard. My students used to call me "old lady". I just felt i was ready to do something.

I had gone to several doctors and paid for consults because I wanted to look refreshed without looking like I had a facelift, I wanted natural results. Dr. K is the surgeon I felt most comfortable with. She spent the most time with me, understanding my fears and really getting to know my background before even proceeding with any kind of treatment.

I had that fotofacial laser and treatemnts with a laser to get rid of my wrinkles and huge ores, along  with the juvederm and my face looks like it glows.

Dr K gave me a new outlook at life. She also sat with me to listen and hold my hand as I cried about my issues with students and my wanting to turn back time just for myself. I made the right decision with Dr K.

Los Angeles Ophthalmologist

She is very caring, beautiful inside and out, and her work speaks for itself! I look like the younger version of myself and I dont look tired anymore. I highly recommend her. I looked up her credentials and she does a lot of research and teaches all over the world in addition to here in the US. If a doctor teaches, then I know they have skills to do great work. I heard she even trains ahuge staff at a place of multispas called Laseraway. I have told all my friends. She is triple board certified, so not only in oculoplastics but she is board certified in laser surgery. I thank this great doctor.

Hi Ria,

Oh your review ends happy, but is so sad. I'm so glad you had such a caring doctor. But your students make me sad how badly they treated you. Now that you have had this procedure are you feeling better about your appearance now? Did you have any pain or downtime? We would love to see pictures. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt