Mystery Shopper - Beverly Hills, CA

Though I had a medical problem, plastic surgery...

Though I had a medical problem, plastic surgery was required to repair the damage. I am terrified of general anesthesia. Dr. G. performed complex eyelid surgery with only LOCAL injections. He had great concern for MY comfort, which made the experience much less difficult.

I am terrified of general anesthesia. Dr. G....

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

There is only one word to describe his skill - genius! I must also mention his kindness, which works well as a "bedside manner" :-) I am terrified of general anesthesia. Dr. G. performed complex eyelid surgery with only LOCAL injections.

Thanks so much for sharing your story, Leslie. Do you mind me asking why you needed eyelid surgery?

Not at all. For a unknown reason, my lower eyelids started turning in. They also started producing strangely formed, pin-like, eyelashes. These lashes abraded my cornea, causing extreme pain.

Dr. G, literally, removed my lower eyelids. If you look at me, you would never know because he is such a gifted surgeon.

He also did this using only LOCAL injections. I want my post to stress that Dr. G. is willing to work with his patients to achieve the best outcome.