Incision and Stitches Make a HUGE Difference - Beverly Hills, CA

I had upper eyelid skin that made me look tired....

I had upper eyelid skin that made me look tired. When I was younger, I knew one day this day would come and I'd have to make the decision. I'm glad I took 10 years to do my research and observe others' work to find the right doctor. I was afraid of the hollowed look, too much fat taken out, and I was afraid of my eye shape changing to that rounded look, and I was afraid the stitches would be thick and obvious. My doctor has been doing eyelid surgeries for decades and he did the most amazing job. He did not take fat out, so no hollowed look, he did the incision across the SUB BROW (other doctors had no idea what I was talking about) as opposed to the outer corner of the eye, thus keeping my eye shape, and he took the stitches out 1 1/2 days later and put surgical tape over the incision, which to my amazement, I healed with NO obvious scars at all! I am so thrilled and delighted with his techniques and the outcome!! Totally beautiful work and no visible scars at all. Yes, he did them on the outside. Pictures are included.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I've known Dr. Aiche for some years and have observed his work on other clients. I met him through another client of his who had eyelid surgery done by him years ago and I was shocked that this client had no scars and she looked amazing. I made a mental note to meet this doctor. I have not been as impressed with other doctor's work where the eyelids are concerned.