Fixing my Drooping Eyelid Took Years off my Face - Beverly Hills, CA

My whole life one of my eyelids was drooping. As I...

My whole life one of my eyelids was drooping. As I got older it was even less attractive. The doctor showed me before and after pictures of other patients with very similar eyelids and I was convinced.

After the surgery the pain was minimal but I was very swollen and did not been comfortable going out for about a week. When the swelling subsided I really could not have been happier with the results!

Hi Elizabeth -- Thanks for sharing your blepharoplasty experience. Did you travel to Beverly Hills for surgery (I noticed your profile says you live in NY)?

I did. I was in LA on vacation and a good friend, who had gone to Dr Goldberger for an eyelift and a laser resurfacing, recommended that I go for a consultation. I went thinking I was just going to have a laser treatment. However, after meeting Dr Goldberger and discussing the various options I decided that I would like to fix my drooping eyelid. A couple of months later my husband needed to go to LA for business so we flew out a couple of days early so I could have the surgery.

Oh wow, that's quite a vacation. A good decision though; surgery is almost always the best "fix" for a droopy lid.

I can only imagine the look on people's faces when you flew back from LA looking ten years younger! :)

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr G is a great doctor (smart & skilled) with an excellent bedside manner. He always listens, patiently answers your questions and has a calm energy