Surgeon with EXCELLENCE!!! Refreshing - Beverly Hills, CA

I had my surgery done to repair damage done to my...

I had my surgery done to repair damage done to my eyes from a lifetime of sleep apnea.

I write this review today because its hard to find doctors out there that you can feel 100% confident to take care of you. I have had many different procedures and surgeries over the years related to my sleep apnea. When I finally got my sleep apnea cured it was time to find a competent plastic surgeon to fix the bags under my eyes from the years I went without sleeping well. I couldn't be happier.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I was referred to him from a close friend of mine. My experience on a scale of 1 to 10 was a 15!! He took his time to give me clear details of what my entire experience would be. I felt so prepared because he took the time to advise me on everything that I should expect. I must say that he was right on with everything. Professionalism, execution and satisfaction were all met and exceeded on all levels. In fact he took the time to make extra phone calls to me in the evenings just to make sure I was doing well. I have never had such personal attention from a doctor. He is so out of the norm from most run of the mill surgeons. Since my experience was so magnificent, I have referred several patients to Dr. V all of whom have had the same superior experience. Thanks Dr. V!!!