EXCELLENT Doctor and Staff! Simply THE BEST - Beverly Hills, CA

I have had many things done by Dr H. Juvederm for...

I have had many things done by Dr H. Juvederm for my brow ridge, Botox to my forehead, ptosis repair etc however this menu only allows one choice so I chose ear surgery because that made the most difference for me, I did it to make my ears smaller and more symetrical. GREAT RESULT!

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

I can't say enough good things about Dr H and his PA wife Danya. Not only are they great at what they do but they are also great people. I have been seeing Dr H for many years and he has never let me down. I have also been seeing Danya (Dr Hoenigs wife and PA) for Botox and she is excellent. They are very honest people and never try to sell you on anything. Dr H tends to be more on the conservative side which can either be a good or bad thing depending on what your looking for, if you want beautiful natural results Dr H is your man, however if you want a very dramatic "makeover" then look elsewhere. I myself LOVE Dr H and will continue to recommend him when appropriate.

no over a couple of years ..
no over a couple of years ..

Thanks for sharing another great review, Markychv. :) Did you have all of those procedures done at once?