2 Chin Implants and a Neck Lift - Los Angeles, CA

I had my first chin implant when I was 20 years...

I had my first chin implant when I was 20 years old. The doctor recommended using a smaller implant so my face doesn't look too round. I had very full cheeks back then. Overall, the implant improved my profile a little but not that much. The placement of the implant was also a little high according to the plastic surgeon that did my second implant. After asking my husband and other family members for their opinions, they agreed that I would benefit from a second chin implant.

So at age 40, I decided to fork out the money and go with a beverly hills doctor. I wanted to do it right the second time around so I thought. With his digital software, he was able to show me how I would look before and after. Anyways, he told me my profile would be greatly improved if I did a neck lift as well because I had some fat under my chin.

The recovery was so painful due to the neck lift that I regretted doing it. Thinking back, all I needed was a little lipo under the chin not a $8,000 neck lift. The neck lift made my neck look gaunt which made me look older. I can't lift my neck back that far now. What's even worst is my chin is too square and somewhat asymmetrical and there is an indentation on my left jawline probably from the neck lift. He said the asymmetry was due to my bone structure not the implant. That's a bunch of BS because I didn't have that problem before.

You just don't know what you going to look like when it comes to cosmetic surgery even when you choose the best doctors. People who have had great outcomes are just very fortunate. I just wish I was one of them.

Can't say enough about the office and doctor's beside manner. They are very professional and the after care is exceptional. I'm sure he's a great doctor but sadly, I didn't get the results I was looking for.