Dr. Bruno and His Staff Are Great!! - Beverly Hills, CA

I was not blessed with a nice body, my genetics...

I was not blessed with a nice body, my genetics did not work in my favor. After visiting with Dr. Bruno after a horrible first consultation with another Doctor I knew this was the best place. No judgment (which was really important to me) everything was clarified and everyone is friendly and helpful. I asked every question possible! They all made me feel comfortable!
Everything is worth it! The pain and money! My level of confidence has increased tremendously!

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Brazilian Butt Lift community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Brazilian Butt Lift community.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

No judgment, everyone is friendly and helpful! Dr. Bruno is great and has a great staff! Clarified everything!