I Cant Wait-Beverly Hills, CA

Hi sorry my english is bad i m from switzerland...

hi
sorry my english is bad i m from switzerland i hope u guys understand me lol

i had my first vi peel done thursday. it did burne a little my apoitement was at 11 am and i left it on until the next day. washd it off in the mornig. they gave me 2 postpeel towles that i had to use the next 2 nights. it says apply 1 h bevore bed. i strongly recomend to do it only one h bevore it burns preaty bad. i took a benedril and that helpt a lot. it starded peeling the 3 day and the 4 th day i look like a snake. but i can tell my skin is going to look greath.

i m light skind and i totaly would do it again. i did it to take off my acne scarrs

i see you spent $199 , can u tell me the doctor you went to because every where i go it is $300 and up thank u.
the pic i put up is how it look so far and i cant wait till the lasr peace of skin peels off. this pic is without any make up
no the doctor did not tell me to take one. but sens it was itchy i thought it would help and it did in my case

Thanks for the picture, could you upload it larger? If you are having problems send it to me and I can post it. Benadryl is a good idea, I'm glad it helped, it's good info to pass along to our community members.

Hi Miazu,

Yes we could understand you pretty well. Thanks for your review, one question did you leave the peel on over night? Thanks for joining the community.

-Britt

yes i did leave the peel on over night thats what i was told to do if i can

Thanks for the clarification. I've not heard of others having to use a Benadryl, did you have an allergic reaction and that is why you took it, or did your doctor recommend it?

Thanks,