Im really happy with the results and without any problems. - Tummy Tuck - Beverly Hills, CA

He is the best doctot I ever have. Im really happy...

He is the best doctot I ever have. Im really happy with the results and without any problems. Definitely I'll recommend this doctor to every woman. He is really professional and Leslie (thr stuff) is the best. She helped me after my surgery even though I called her at 4 am because I was vomiting and I wanted to know if it was normal. Also my doctor call me the first week after after my surgery every single day to make sure that I was ok. During the procedure I didn't feel anything just I woke up in the bed with my friend next to me.

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the tummy tuck community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the tummy tuck community.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon