6 Weeks PO - Beverly Hills, CA

So I have noticed my swelling going down...

So I have noticed my swelling going down significantly and staying flatter throughout the day.. But then again I am not exercising yet.. Will begin next week.. Lets see how that goes..I am able to cough and sneeze without fear.. I am able to sink in my tummy, sleep on either side without any issues..walk a lot more without getting tiered or pain.. I still cannot walk straight 100% (frustrating), my small seromma is still there.. But does not bother me but mentally its annoying, I can see some buttocks (so I think, or at least want to believe) :) I hope that I can tone my legs and butt to go w my new tummy by my vacation date June 17...

Saul Lahijani

A mutual frien who had the same procedure with a butt lift with AMAZING RESULTS

You look great!
You look phenomenal! Congrats on your results!
dragonfly thank you so much ;) all our unconfortness, pain, diziness, constipations, muscle aches are well worth it.
Martha, YAY! I see your abs too! You look fantastic at 6 weeks! Look out summer skinny clothes!
Talented I am so sorry I just saw this message I always look in to my other review and completely neglect this one.. ;( .... OH YES.. skinny clothes with much confidence it is ;)
Hi Martha, no worries, doesn't matter when you get my post to you, as long as you got it!
You look wonderful!!!
Thank you catgetsdown sorry for the late reply just saw your comment...
Looking amazing Martha!! Love that we can wear clothes we never would have before, yesterday it was a pair of skinny jeans with a tight top for me!!! Yippee!!!
Yes I love it.. I have some skinny jeans I am dieing to get in to.. Just waiting for the right moment (a day when I don't feel so swollen)

Welcome to the tummy tuckers:)

Give it some time and the swelling will go down.  You really do look fantastic!!

Thank you for showing me the light at the end of the tunnel.
happy with smalley.. my most sincere apologies for the late reply.. I previously saw your comment in my email but was unable to find in the forum (maybe because I never looked in to this review) sorry.. There is a light at the end of every tunnel... and the closer you get to the end the brighter the light gets :) .. but there are still dark areas we must go through before we reach the bright light ;) happy healing to you