No Turning Back - Beverly Hills, CA

Hello welcome to my journey that I'm finally about...

Hello welcome to my journey that I'm finally about to start. Bare with me bexause my one year old doesn't let me do anything so be prepared for incomplete sentences and run ons lol. I've been wanting my tummy tuck for about 9 years now. My oldest is 10. When I was pregnant with her my start weight was 135 and on delivery 210lbs and gabe birth to a 10lb baby my little frame and tummy streched so much and has never been the same. 10 years later I gave birth to my boy and both pregnancies were C-sections. So after finally getting enough money on my income tax I went to the one place I knew that would let me do in house financing. 1st consult I had with Dr Anous who is verrrrry confident I put down $500 my secnd consult I asked if I can do without lipo because of money issues and he said I may not like it but he will do it I put down am additional $2500 so now I have my pre op which I will put down $1500 and on surgery $500 for a total of $5000 and they finance the rest total cost of procedure $8, 334.00. I researched my surgeous quite well and he has done 1000s of these procedures but Im still very nervous. Beverly Hills Physcians is the facility ill be going to. I kmow you guys are going to think I'm crazy for going to only one doctor for a consult and also not getting lipo but I feel if I don't get it now I will never have the time or money to. I start a new job after summer I'm 30 and done with kids I just really want to be confident not perfect. Take the extra skin off and ill be happy. :)
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Good luck with your tummy tuck, how exciting!  Your procedure is less than a month away and I'll look forward to following your journey. :)

typo----i meant, i will get muscle plication--not location----
why did you not want lipo? it is done on the hips, and sometimes on the waist,. it is part of a tummy tuck. you mentioned skin removed. but they do remove skin and fat. and they sew together the muscle that is causing your belly to pooch out. that sewing, or muscle plication, is part of the TT. it gives the best result the removal of skin and fat alone helps, but the loose muscle will be there underneath, to rear its ugly head again in future. think about it. you are spending a lot of money here, but not getting the usual. i will spend 10,213.00 and get all of it, muscle location, fat and skin removed, lipo. and that is in scottsdale, an upscale area and doctor.he also has financing. many do.
I'm getting full TT with Muscle repair the only thing I'm not getting is lipo of flanks only bexause I can't affor the extra $3000 and the more I wait to save the less I have because I'm not good at saving and if I don't get my TT now I honestly will never have the chance to get it done ill be happy with my body no matter what as long as I dont have this pooch you can see through my pants
ahh so i see... ok sounds like that will be fabulous for you. way too much more money to get that extra lipo! good luck!