"DR. BRUNO IS THE BEST PLASTIC SURGEON IN THE WORLD" - Beverly Hills, CA

I can't speak highly enough of Dr. Bruno and his...

I can't speak highly enough of Dr. Bruno and his staff. Not only is he a skilled surgeon who delivers results, his kind and patient bedside manner is reassuring and puts you at ease. His response to my trivial inquiries were amazing. His team in the office are terrific , very friendly and extremely professional. My scheduled surgery date was September 2013 and from my first visit, through all my follow-up visits the level of caring and concern for my well-being has been consistently excellent. Dr. Bruno is a very talented surgeon with careful attention to detail and a relaxed approach that speaks well for his results. I had a full tummy tuck including liposuction to several areas. I highly recommend Dr. Bruno to others seeking a skilled plastic surgeon. I have been very impressed with his approach to his craft and his approachable manner as a surgeon - a rare commodity.

Before Photo

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Tell me about the pain, is it really painful? I'm freaking out :)
I had lipo to my hips, flanks and a full tummy tuck. My hips are a little sore nd my stomach is still really really tight. I requested that my surgeon pull me as tight as possible. BTW - Shhh I wanted my husband to bounce a silver dollar off my stomach.
The pain is quite bad, but well worth it. I had lipo to my hips, flanks and a full tummy tuck.

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Tummy Tuck community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Tummy Tuck community.

I just uploaded my before photo.