Im Soo Scared and Excited - Beverly Hills, CA

I feel like my family thinks im crazy for getting...

i feel like my family thinks im crazy for getting this done. mommy makeover. but i have to wonderful children and where done. i already got essure, so no accidents happen. but i feel so scared. i have a 4 year old and a 1 year old. the youngest one is so attached to me. this is gonna be so hard. any addvice, any thoughts?//

breast left with breast reduction
tummy tuck
lipo on love handles and flanks

So I'm 5 days post op. I can't stand up, my back...

So I'm 5 days post op. I can't stand up, my back hurts, I feel like my boobies are to small, my stomach is still very swollen and I just hope it all looks good soon. Will it? I'm scared.

Dr. Bruce made is very straight to the point. He...

Dr. Bruce made is very straight to the point. He is always in a hurry. And he answer question quickly, so it rushes you to leave with limited answers. But he did a good job on my mommy makeover procedure. I am 2 weeks post op. My swelling is still hanging around. My incisions seem okay. All the tape came off, so I'm not sure works best for covering or what to put on them. all my ps said to put on them is lotion. Which I don't think is right. I'm a mommy of 2 and I'm glad to say I'm finished. No more children. I'm happy with my results. Its still to early to see the full results, but I'm happy. Bruce made is a good surgen, he just seems to always in a rush. That's just how he is.

Brest lift with reduction
Lipo of flanks and love handles
tummy tuck
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Updated on 6 Aug 2012:
staff is great. Haydee is very nice and answers all questions. Surgery center which is down the hall is very nice and called just to see how I was doing.

Hi, I hope all is well!!! How's your recovery? do you have pics? I had a consulation with him and I was quoted $12,985 (TT, BA with lift, and Lipo)...it would be $10,990 (TT and BA with lift)...I don't know!
My surgery is tomorrow. I do have family, mostly my fiance side to help. So I hope my recovery goes fast. My baby girl loves her mommy.

This is definitely a big deal! When is your surgery?

Having young children does make recovery more challenging. Hopefully you have a lot of family/friends who will help. Make sure you get enough rest and don't lift your kids in the beginning. Keep us posted!