My Hero! - Beverly Hills, CA

Dr. Brent Moelleken in Beverly Hills is my hero! I...

Dr. Brent Moelleken in Beverly Hills is my hero! I had very bad lipo done on my tummy last year that left me with loose skin and lumps all over! I could NOT even look at myself in the mirror this last year! It took me a long time to be able to even think of going to another doctor to help me! I found Dr. Moelleken online and wanted to get his opinion. After meeting with him I could see the light at the end of the tunnel! He made me feel so much better and I feel like he will stick with me until the end! I did my tummy tuck surgery 3 weeks ago and have no regrets at all! My tummy already looks better and I'm not done healing yet! The incision is so low and my belly button looks normal again! Dr. Brent has this calming way about him that just makes you feel so much better! His staff is also wonderful and helpful, I was so scared the morning of my surgery but his staff is so great I felt like I had family in the room with me! Thank you so much Dr. Moelleken, because of you and your staff my experience was good and I can finally look at myself again!

Lumpy Tummy

Hi! It's been a few months since the last time I've been on this web site! Just recently I had to do a reverse tummy tuck with Dr. Moelleken to get rid of the loose skin above my belly button. He did a great job, the scars are right under the breast line, I cant even see them. It was a great way to go so I did not have to have a big vertical scar below the belly button. He really cares about the quality of life a person has and listens with compassion. I owe him a great deal, he's made me feel normal again. He does not give up on you and spends time with you so you feel really good about it all!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Brent Moelleken has a calming way about him! He's kind and gentle and I believe he really cares. My experience with him is very positive and I'm a hard one to please because of my past experience with other Doctors. He does a great job and I cant thank him enough!

Im happy that u finally have the results u wanted
Congratulations!!!

Congratulations on your wonderful results.  I am very happy that you were able to have this fixed.