Tummy Tuck with Great Results

At age 52, post children and weight loss of close...

At age 52, post children and weight loss of close to 100 lbs seven years ago, I had a great deal of excess skin around the abdomen that no amount of diet and/or exercise would fix. After years of feeling self-conscious about this area of my body, I finally decided to take action, and look at the option of having a tummy tuck.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

In a word, Dr. Dass is “amazing!” I had a tummy tuck performed by Dr. Dass on Valentine’s Day of all days, and it was the best present ever. The entire process from my first consultation to my 6 week follow up was smooth, and effortless, but most importantly my expectations were met completely. I believe this outcome was directly attributable to Dr. Dass; he truly passionate about his work and it definitely shows. During each visit leading up to surgery, he really listened to my needs as well as my concerns, and was able to address each one, which always put me at ease. There were no attempts to up-sale me on additional work, just a clear focus on the goals I had for myself. Throughout my experience, there were never any surprises, and on the day of my surgery, I was completely calm and excited about my upcoming transformation. The office is beautiful, and welcoming; the staff warm, helpful, and accommodating. Dr. Dass and his staff have a motto that once you become a client, you are like family. With each visit, I have felt just so, which is why I highly recommend Dr. Dass.

Thanks for the review! Posting before and after pictures would be very helpful...have you considered it?
can you please post some of your pre and post op pictures? I would love to see them as I am about your age and decided to do it in July. How was your healing? I know no two women have an identical result and healing process but i want to have an idea. Thank you... ;)