Dr. Katzen is the Bestest, He Rocks! - Beverly Hills, CA

My insurance did give approval and 6 weeks ago I...

My insurance did give approval and 6 weeks ago I had an inverted t tummy tuck and surprise hernia repair.

His halo however comes from how amazing my tummy looks. OMG!!!!!! I am 5'2 and Dr. Katzen removed 11 pounds from my very short torso. After losing over 110 pounds I NEVER felt SKINNY or PRETTY. I now feel so much better about myself. I get up in the morning look in the mirror and thank God and Dr. Katzen for such a life changing reconstructive event in my life. I now look on the outside how I felt on the inside. I don't have to physically carry that skin anymore which was holding me back.

Just a few days ago I was walking with my two boys and the sun was to our backs and our shadows were in front of us.....I yelled everybody freeze. Look at my shadow it is so skinny and it has an hour glass shape. WoW check it out you guys I look so skinny. My 10 year old says, "Gosh, mom you don't look skinny you are skinny." I just teared up cause this is my new life.

Welcome to the tummy tuckers.  I am so happy for you and your results.  Enjoy the new body and lots of shopping!!

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

From the moment I met Dr. Katzen I felt at ease. This is saying a lot coming from someone who was so nervous about the consult because I knew I had to show him my disfigured body. I NEVER let anyone see how much excess skin I had NEVER. Not even my husband!!! In fact, my husband went with me to the consult but I didn't allow him to come in the room cause I didn't want the man I had been married to for 11 years to see me naked. Crazy, huh? Dr. Katzen was so sweet, kind, and understanding. He truly made me feel at ease and made the horrible process of taking pictures for insurance bearable. That's right....Dr. Katzen worked with my insurance. Not once did he say this was a cosmetic procedure but a reconstruction. There have been some complications and bumps along the way but here is where I think Dr. Katzen's true nature shines. I have walked in his office crying, emotional, elated. My emotions have been all over the place and with every new emotion or concern I bring he handles me in the most patient way of anyone I have ever met. This is where I give Dr. Katzen his wings. I owe it all to Dr. Katzen. He got my insurance to approve my tummy tuck, he did an amazing job, but more importantly when I walk in his office I feel like I am his only patient. He never rushes me, or dismisses my feelings, or makes me feel like I am abnormal. To sum up this review....DR. Katzen is the bestest, he ROCKS!!!!!