Tummy Tuck and Revision - Beverly Hills, CA

I have a long torso, and high belly button, and...

I have a long torso, and high belly button, and not enough skin to pull down, so with my first surgery, I had to have a small vertical incision (the trade-off would have been a high main incision line). Since my skin was still loose from side-to-side, after 6 months, I had a revision where I ended up with a fleur de lis incision, a cut from my belly button down. My scars are healing beautifully, and I doubt they'll be very noticeable in 6 months, and to me, it's worth having tighter, flatter skin on my stomach.

It's been almost a year since my revision...

...And I still feel like my skin isn't pulled that tight. The stretch marks on my stomach are still sort of loose and wrinkly, and there are parts of my vertical incision that are purple from when the medical tape was pulled off, and the incision came apart. I could NEVER wear a bikini with this stomach. I am hoping to get another revision with a different Dr. next year. I'm hoping that the the skin can be pulled tighter to flatten the stretch marks out, and more of the stretch marks can be cut out via the vertical incision. I get depressed looking at it, and embarrassed to show people my stomach because it's such a mess still.

Photos- 11 months post-revision

Here are some pics. I feel like my skin is still too loose.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

My Dr has a great bedside manner, discussed what to expect beforehand so I was prepared for the results.

Did Dr. M do both your surgeries? You rated him very high even though you are not happy with the results. I was curious as to why.
He did both. I guess I rated too soon. I think I was hopeful that my end results would be better. I'll see if I can change it.
I will say that he and the staff are wonderful, and I'm sure an unhappy patient is rare for him.