Tummy Tuck and Bbl with Dr. Bruno - Beverly Hills, CA

Ok I've finally decided to go for it! I have 6...

Ok I've finally decided to go for it! I have 6 year old twins and a 4 year old daughter, and I've been doing research and thinking about a tummy tuck for 5 years! I'm extremely nervous as my surgery is scheduled for next week and I've been so undecisive regarding which doctor to use. After seeing all the great reviews and before and after pictures of dr Bruno, I decided to go with him. I'm scheduled for a tummy tuck and Brazilian butt lift but I'm considering only doing the tummy tuck. Seems like the recovery for the tummy tuck alone is hard enough to add to it not being able to sit on your butt.... I'm posting my before pictures and will update with after pics after the surgery.... Now I have to research what supplies to buy in preparation.... Omg only 4 days until my big day!

5 weeks

Feeling almost back to normal. Love my results but really miss my booty... I feel like it keeps getting smaller. I was never a butt girl but now I can see what all the fuss is about! Lol... Seriously regretting not going a bit bigger bc it shrinks ;( my scar is still red and looks like it got a little wider but not too worried about it. Still haven't had the courage to sleep on my stomach...
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

You look amazing! Thanks for your story, it has me feeling encouraged.
You look great! Glad it went well. Keep updating as you heal.
you too look amazing .. I picked him for his nice bbs :)... so you had lipo of the flanks and lower back a TT and bbl with 200 cc? exactly what I am supposed to have! with the slight difference I may have a rich woman's face cause the same procedures would cost me 3k extra .. jeez ! can get over it gc39!! yes in still here LOL! ... congratulations both !! I sure need his personal email address and get a quote revision? is my body that much more difficult? idk but thank you so much for sharing all your valuable info :)
Thanks :) well I paid that but I also had a hernia repair that was covered by my insurance so my 9k plus the insurance payment will total just about 14k... I do think if all u do is a TT with nothing else that they'll adjust your quote. I honestly did tons of research and interviewed over 10 doctors over a course of 5 years..and was already scheduled to have my surgery with Dr. Anastasatos but something told me I wasn't very convinced. I went and last minute met with Dr. Firouz and gave a 1k deposit... Then switched to him but something told me it just wasn't right... 2 weeks before my surgery I found Dr. Bruno through this website and after seeing his online pics, I had to go meet him. After I met him, I knew he was the one. I lost my deposit with the two previous doctors but at the end if the day I'm soooo relieved that I chose Dr. B... The extra 2k to have something done right the first time around is priceless. I was so worried that I would look butchered and so far I'm very happy with my BB and the incision location and length. Good luck honey, I know how draining and consuming the pre research stage is.
thank you! I do love his tts ... I will go see him again, I have waited for too long already since last time I saw him ..keep healing well and you are looking really good! can't wait to have mine done :)
Hi Hun how are you ? Just checking ,feel better ok...
Oh mine is dec 19 I'm so excited :)
How exciting! Yours is around the corner :) thanks for the tips :) I'll let you know how it goes later today... :)
Good luck Today girlie!!!!
Thanks hon :)
Good luck and keep as update excited for you :) Don't forget to drink a lot of pineapple juice :)
pleaseeeee post pics after your tummy tuck I have my TT schedule for early next year with same doctor...BEST WISHES AND A SPEEDY RECOVERY!
I will for sure :) I ended up making two posts because I thought the other one didn't go through. Lol... Make sure to check my profile and check the other post bc that's where I'll be putting up pictures. Best of luck to you too :)
Good luck