Amazing Doctor, Amazing Bedside Manner & Amazing Results !! - Beverly Hills, CA

I had a Tummy Tuck & Liposuction on January...

I had a Tummy Tuck & Liposuction on January 25, 2013....I chose Dr.Sejal Patel after our first consultation & never even bothered to look for other Dr's after that. I was amazed at his kindness, self confidence & knowledge. Not only was he precise about the procedures I wanted done, he was honest, informative & one of the kindest Doctors I've ever met...Come on ladies, when looking into having any kind of plastic surgery done (especially of the tummy, breasts etc). It can be very embarrassing to let someone see all your bodily faults ! Dr.Patel made me feel beautiful about my body & you could tell that he looked at it like a piece of art that he could manipulate & bring back to it's original beauty ! I appreciate him more than he will ever know ! My self confidence has skyrocketed and I am only in week two of the healing stages. His work is beautiful...Like a masterpiece !! He is truly a talented man & he loves his work !

I will continue to have procedures done in the future (one at a time). I will never use another surgeon than Dr.Patel....Hes got a patient for life !

One thing that surprised me when I first met him was how young he was...But, honestly, who would want to have an old man as a plastic surgeon. Don't get me wrong, I believe there are many talented surgeons out there that are older...But, a young, talented man, with a true eye for bringing our bodies back to the age when we cherished our bodies the most, is what I find appealing ! If he's this good already....I can't imagine what the future holds for him !!!

Thank you Dr.Patel ! You have changed my life & I hope many other's out there will learn about your beautiful work !! Your masterpieces are "Our bodies" !!!

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Found him online. Was our first consultation & our last !