Trifecta of Improvements! Upper Lid, Lower Lid and Brow Lift - Beverly Hills, CA

Absolutely a great experience, with very little...

Absolutely a great experience, with very little pain, the most medication i took was Tylenol Extra. Bruising lasted about 3 weeks, but no pain, and the ability to work from home made a huge difference.

My eyes look fantastic. I don't look different, just 20 years younger!

The entire experience from the initial consult to the post op was seamless. I was amazed to see how my eyes and brows changed immediately and how on a daily basis, the recovery was happening right before my eyes. I took iphone selfies every day and it's fantastic how painless and really easy the recovery was.
I don't recommend driving for a few days post surgery, and to make sure you have all your creature comforts ready in advance.
Los Angeles Oculoplastic Surgeon

He is a smart choice. Not only is not ego-centric, he listens and observes and is extremely realistic about what can be done. Dr. Massry is low key, yet he proves to be very highly accredited, he knows his stuff. His workmanship is artistic, refined and thorough. The difference in how my eyes look 20 years younger is incredible. I would -- in a heartbeat -- recommend him as the 'go-to' Dr for this procedure.

Hooray for your success story! Would you consider posting some of those selfies here? We'd love to see your transformation.