Transgender Breast Augmentation - Beverly Hills, CA

He's one of the best doctors in Beverly Hills....

He's one of the best doctors in Beverly Hills. Transgender friendly doctor. Staff were so nice specially Anita.I had a great time with them. Dr.Sinclair personally calls and text you regarding your condition .He is very supportive and respect people like me. As a Transgender person im so very happy and contented with the results of my operation with him. I heart fully recommend Dr. Sinclair to all Transgender and even to all gender of our society.

Breast Augmentation

My latest picture
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

The best ...my boobs looks Super amazing. Love it!:-)

I Highly recommend Dr. Alexander Sinclair to all Transgender community and to everybody
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Breast Augmentation community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Breast Augmentation community today.