Cosmetic Dentist in Southern California - Beverly Hills, CA

Wow. I am amazed with the results. He was fine...

Wow. I am amazed with the results. He was fine however he could not get me any better regards my persistent bleeding gums and bad breath! Besides scaling my roots he never tried anything alternative treatments or medications with a strong argument that "my insurance would not cover"; a bad toothache aroused during my dentist vacation, scarred of pain get worse and the fact I never had a cavity filled I suspected that the pain will be related to my gums.

Beverly Hills Cosmetic Dentist

Dr. Kevin Sands - you are my hero. You have changed my life. Thx a million and looking forward for my next session. Mr. Sands saved my teeth!. Before I know Dr. Sands I had the same dentist for several years. Recommended by one of friends, I decided to see Dr. Sands has been the first dentist to take the job to educate me about my oral condition and my treatment options. He is very gentle , works with advanced technologies and his dental care is outstanding.

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! I'm a little confused about your review. It reads as if you're not happy, but you rate Dr. Sands very well. Is he not the dentist who treated you initially? Did you really spend $48,000? Any further information you can provide our tooth repair community would be very much appreciated! Thank you in advance!