Microwaving my Face - Beverly Hills, California

I don't feel pain as a rule. Natural child...

I don't feel pain as a rule. Natural child birth is more painful than Thermage. For one month I looked great, then I woke up and there was a triangular shaped divot in the middle of my cheek. My doctor allowed the nurse to do it, even though he said he would. When I went back to complain he said,"Oh, you had acne, that's what you are seeing." I had poreless skin that months after this Thermage were huge. I had fillers. I had botox. I had facials once a month. It started to look better after two years. Then, I had a new facial from Biolage that reactivated all the problems. Now fillers disappear moments after they are put in. My skin looks like aging fruit. It has been five years and I am still dealing with this problem. It destroyed my face. Don't do it. Would you put your head in the Microwave? Same premise. I don't care how much they have advanced their techniques, I wouldn't trust anyone who uses this equipment.

I see that I can't even explain the pain properly....

I see that I can't even explain the pain properly. Natural childbirth was not as painful as Thermage. I was on Demerol and felt like I was being burned alive. The doctor poked his head in and said okay and left.
Beverly Hills Dermatologist

I didn't want this procedure. My doctor knew my husband had just passed away, and said it would perk me up. He never took after pictures when the damage started. He did call me when I made a fuss in his office. I paid cash. He has the bedside manner of a wash cloth and he used to be a fine doctor. I knew him for more than twenty years.

Just wanted to say, i'm sorry, i hope you are better now. Your writing is absolutely hilarious, you should write a book!
Thank you for the compliment. I am a writer, and should write a book about doctors and the treatments they suggest. I was talked into Thermage by the very doctor, who knew I wasn't a candidate, but greed has no bounds. On another note, I now have a mass in my lung. I was treated for a small growth, even had a biopsy, two years ago, and they said it was nothing. They kept CAT scanning me to the point of no return. The biopsy alone involved 5 scans. So, yes, I am pretty fed up with the system. If a doctor recommends anything, look it up first. I wish I had not believed the hype from Dr.OZ, when I agreed to being melted. Other than that I am just fine.
It is quite disgusting that such damage could be caused by this procedure!

I am so sorry to hear you feel this damaged your skin, I can see how that would be pretty disappointing. Have you considered seeing other doctors to get opinions on what could be done to help correct what is bothering you?

I have seen so many doctors and no one has the answer. Try looking up Thermage fat loss on the internet. It is phenomenal how many people have been damaged. I didn't need to look twenty years older, and go through other painful procedures that haven't worked.
I have very, very dry facial skin and it looks very crepy, especially after the winter season. I If you've spent a fortune on office procedures, it wouldn't hurt to give my recommendation/regimen a try. I highly recommend these products IF you aren't using retin A...

Before this daily routine and best before bedtime, use the Origins Scrub on dry skin surface, pat some Shiseido Wrinkle Resist Softening Lotion on your face, then massage your face with the Shiseido Firming Massage Masque....that's it.leave the mask on overnight...repeat scrub in morning. I guarantee you beautiful results.

1. ORIGINS never a dull moment. Wash your face with it, gently scrub once a morning.

2. Shiseido Benefiance Wrinkle Resist Softening Lotion. Shake a few drops onto your palm and pat lightly all over your face.

3. Moisturize with your favorite lotion and always wear sun block....Stay out of the sun and preserve your skin.