Teenage Middle Eastern Rhinoplasty - Beverly Hills, CA

Dr. Ghavami has truly changed my life for the...

Dr. Ghavami has truly changed my life for the better! I had a rhinoplasty procedure done in July 2012, and I am nothing but grateful for his artistic hands!

A friend of mine referred me to him in 2012 and I went in for a consultation. There he drew what my prospective nose would look like. I had a huge hump, my bone structure was far too obtuse, and my tip had no structure or shape to it at all. My nose was huge and was honestly a major procedure to do since it was a prominent feature on my face. With that being said, I knew I had to go to someone who would do the best job. Dr. Ghavami does an amazing job at making sure every single rhinoplasty he does is unique. No two noses look the same! He couldn't take a cookie cutter nose and put it on my face; it just wouldn't have blended well. He knew exactly what to do for my procedure, and he did exactly what he had promised during our consultation. I wanted a natural, nicely blended, smooth nose and he did just that!

He is also very attentive and caring to his patients' needs. I visited him almost every other week for the first two months so he can check my progress and see his masterpiece! To this day, people cannot tell that I have had a procedure, and are legitimately shocked when they find out. I owe that all to his light hands and artistic vision.

He is going to be my go-to doctor if I ever need any more procedures in the future ;)

This was my video where we filmed it when I was ONLY 7 weeks post-op and still incredibly swollen!! Yet the results still speak for themselves.

I also joined Dr. Ghavami on the Ricki Lake show where I was then 5 months post-op.

natalie thank you for sharing your experience- This was helpful! Do you mind if I email you privately- my email is cityapplecity@gmail.com. Any info would be so appreciated!
You've got to be kidding me, 12,000 dollars for a nose job is ridiculous, that cost more than hairline lowering procedure.
You get what you pay for! Can't wait for my surgery will post pics after I do ;)
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon