More Harmony in my Face ~ Non Surgical Rhino + Voluma for my Cheekbones - Beverly Hills, CA

I visited this doctor today for a consultation....

I visited this doctor today for a consultation. Another doctor had recommended me to put fillers underneath my eyes to make my face look less tired but Dr. Shemirani told me that'd be better to do it in the upper side of my cheekbones to achieve the same fresh-look effect.

Also, I asked him about my nose and he was kind enough to recommend the non-surgical procedure to make my nose more straight as I have a little bump in it.

He was suuuuuuuuuper nice and respectful and the ladies from the office were amazing.

Today was only my first visit and they even made a quick photoshop version of my face to see how I'd look :) :)

My nose-job and fillers are happening next monday! I'm so excited!

Will keep you all updated.

Some photographs of my tired face

The proccedure was today

Hi everyone!

I went to the clinic today. Everyone there is incredible nice and down to earth, which was very calming.
I know there was no surgery needed but I was still very nervous because it was my first time doing something like this.

It doesn't hurt although to be honest, the nose job made me feel veeeeeery dizzy and I thought I was going to faint. I repeat, it wasn't because of the pain but because of a reflex and cos I have low blood pressure and tend to faint easily.

We stopped a few times and I lied down. I felt very stupid because I didn't interrupt his work, obviously.

After that, the filler injections were even less painful but the feeling was soooooo weird. I could even hear the bubbles getting underneath the skin.

Results: the fillers in the cheeks are not very noticeable yet but the nose has obviously been improved! I'm still trying to get used to it.

There has been no swelling so far and no bruising. Let's see how I wake up tomorrow.

Before & After

Hi everyone!

Here I wanted to update you all with some more pictures of the before and after that one of the ladies from the clinic sent to my email today.

I was really happy to see them because the difference is pretty obvious in this pictures.

On another note, theres not bruising or swelling at all. And I even took a 6 hour flight and everything went fine.

Was scared of the filler moving around my face because of the pressure or something like that lolol :) but nothing like that happened

One month later

I'm slightly disappointed because it's only been one month and the effects, specially of the non-surgical rhinoplasty seem to have disappeared. I can see my nose bump again.

On the other hand, I can still notice the cheekbones a little but the "fresh-face" effect didn't last for too long, to be honest.

I don't know. I have spend 1 month in a cabin in the forest just reading and sleeping, so I haven't been through stressful situations at all... I should still look fresh faced lololol

I asked for an appointment for when I'm back in LA, on the 16th. Let's see what the doctor says and if he is willing to re-correct the nose.

Fingers crossed~~~!!!!

So yes! I wasn't exaggerating! The fillers in my nose had almost disappeared! Doctor agreed. And it's weird, they should't go away in such short period of time (a month!)

But he is super nice and retouched it and now it looks like the first time he did it. I wonder how long will it last now.... he said that that is not normal and if it happens again to contact him.

He also put some other fillers underneath the eyes.

The lady in the clinic took some other pictures and i will upload them soon.

On another note: pain. It didn't hurt half as much as the first time! Or maybe its because this time I knew what I going to confront... who knows. The first time I really did almost pass out but this time everything was super fine.

Follow up appt - Before & After

Here are some pics from the other day

i think the difference is v subtle but it makes a big big change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so happy w the results and w how nice and proffesional they r at this clinic
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

I haven't had my "non-surgery" yet, but for now, I only have good words to describe Mr. Shemirani. He was super professional but at the same time very calming and down to earth. Also, the other members of the stuff were ver very nice!

How many filler injections did you need to get this result? Can this non surgical nose job works to narrow the bridge and for redefining the tip?
Thanks for starting your story here on RealSelf! I think you are stunning and poetic-looking, as is, but I hope this procedure makes you feel better about your face. I'm looking forward to seeing how it goes for you!
Thank you sooo much for your comment! I'm really excited about the whole thing. Will post more pictures soon.
Thank you so much for the journey aaaua89, it is a pleasure to have a wonderful patient such as yourself. Please feel free to follow up any time as needed. I am here to make sure you love your results. Best, Nima Shemirani