Loved the Outcome! Painless, No Downtime, Perfect Result! - Beverly Hills, CA

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

To put it simply, Dr. Kotler is absolutely brilliant. As a new patient, I could not have asked for a better doctor. Dr. Kotler is not only a warm, exuberant, personable, and humorous individual, but he's also HIGHLY trained, skilled, possesses a sharp aesthetic eye, and is very, very intelligent. He will spend quality time with you as a patient and really focus on what approaches to take in order to reach the most desirable result for you. Trust his judgment; he knows exactly what he's doing. I have had numerous plastic surgeries and know exactly how to find the best surgeons. I've seen the best of the very best doctors Dr. Kotler is definitely one of them. I've had a rhinoplasty and a revision rhinoplasty in the past. Over the years, the implant started to shift away from the bridge of my nose cartilage, which created a very noticeable gap. Dr. Kotler took quite a bit of time studying my nose, taking several pictures of my nose from different angles, and finally determined what needed to be done in order to achieve the best result while maintaining a beautiful balance in respect to my other features. He used the highest grade silikon; which I'm familiar with and have had good results with in the past, and he injected it into precise parts of my nose that he deemed necessary. I am due for round 2 sometime soon and am looking forward to it. From a few injections and after a few weeks, I saw the positive change that I was hoping for! What's great is that even though the change was noticeable to me, it is so subtle to others and people simply cannot figure out the change in my face. I've just received comments that I look so much more refreshed and attractive. People simply cannot tell what was done, which has been so wonderful to hear. THANK YOU, DR. KOTLER!!