Dr. Kotler Has Changed my Life! - Beverly Hills, CA

I had a nose job that consisted of making my nose...

I had a nose job that consisted of making my nose more narrow, my tip look less blunt and my nostrils smaller too! Fast forward 2 years later I was left with a caved in nose and more prominent nostrils... I cried and dreaded even the thought of another nose procedure, so I did my research and found Dr. Kotler!

I would also like to know if you chose silikon 1000.
Yep! So far, so good. I can't wait for next Friday! Round 3 with Dr. K!
Yes, Silikon 1000. Dr. K. said he's been using it in microdroplets for decades and never had a problem so I decided to go for it. The trick is microdroplets injected 6-8 weeks apart.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

I've had a total of 7 visits ($1000.00 a session) I believe and every visit has been wonderful! Everyone from the receptionist, nurse and of course Dr. Kotler has been extremely nice and caring. Dr. Kotler is amazing at what he does and he really cares about what you think and is honest with you from the get go! The sessions have never been painful (they use an amazing numbing cream) and I leave in tears sometimes when I look at my before and after images! I wish I had gone to Dr. Kotler for my original nose job, but am just relieved that I found him at all!