Dr. Rollins at Elite Bodysculpture changed my life...for the better...( :

Hi...I'll be 45 this fall.. I have always been a...

Hi...I'll be 45 this fall.. I have always been a tiny girl..size 0-1 at most..until about 2 years ago.. I don't know if it's hormones or what, because I eat like a bunny rabbit, but I have gained 10 ugly pounds and most of it landed around my middle... I'll admit, I'm no big fan of "working out", however I am a very active person and I work hard landscaping in the yard etc.. I don't eat gluten, or sweets, or anything that isn't totally "clean" and I haven't for years. I don't get it...but I do know..i hate looking at myself in the mirror now. Bad enough becoming middle aged having to dye grey roots, and get botox a few times a year...now this? lol... So, I have decided to go down swinging. I'm completely terrified. So many questions. Will this hurt like the dickens while they are doing it? Will I be miserable after? Will the flight home 3 days later be torturous? Will the results be all I had hoped for? I chose Elite Bodysculpture in Beverly Hills, Ca. w/ Dr Aaron Rollins. I have seen him in the media quite a bit, and feel I can't go wrong with him. His office manager, Kara has been wonderful as far as scheduling and attempting to ease my mind. I will keep you all posted on how everything is going.. I really appreciate this community... I'm including some of the photos I sent to the Dr's office via email for a long distance consult with them. Let's hope it all goes well. Any info you all have would help me tremendously. Thanks

I most likely could have traveled on the 3-4 day but I stayed in Phoenix until day 10. By then I would say I was 90%. Good luck.
thank you!!! you look great!
Thanks for sharing on RealSelf.  So how does it work since you haven't done an in-person consult?  Do you just show up for surgery and that is that, or do you have a last minute consult to talk about everything before surgery?  I think you look great already, looking forward to seeing how everything goes for you :)

smartlipo

@ community manager. i think my review should be in the smart lipo category rather than liposculpture, but i cannot find a way to change that...any way you could fix that for me? thanks

I think they are going to move me also. R u nervous yet?
i'm very nervous!!!
My immediately after surgery was a piece of cake. Very little pain, bruising or swelling. I slept for like 36 hours afterwards. Got up took a shower with no problems and my sister & I went shopping and to see relatives. In fact did not get to home til after 9 pm. After about 48 hrs drainage was all but over also. U will do fine and look fantastic.

2 weeks..the countdown begins

in exactly 2 weeks i will be doing this thing!! i'm so nervous abut the whole thing...i hope i am making a wise decision...time will tell...shopping for comfy fitting clothes this week to take with me on this crazy adventure. i'll just be glad when it is all over with. lol

Hi - you look so good I thought that was an "after" shot. Are you getting upper and lower or anything else? I wish you the best. The pain is totally tolerable. I was back at work the next day (working from home) and in the office the following day. I wasn't prepared for the clothes after with garment so just keep that in mind. Your doc is mine as well. He has an office here too. Very professional and staff was so nice. We chatted the whole time. He was very attentive to what I wanted. I'm sure you're very excited. Huge investment! I didn't expect the recovery to take so long since it was deemed "lunchtime lipo". Not complaining - just wasn't prepared for that. I wish you the best of luck and keep us updated!
wow...i have to wonder why i'm being charged 10,000.00 yours was only 4300???? i could have just as easily flown into sacremento , ya know....geesh...
i'm having lower abs/flanks done.....i dont think my upper abs have any fat to take.....but i havent had an in person consult...just pics sent to them

one more week!!!!

this time next week i will be in los angeles and probably will be a bag of nerves!!! i'm excited, but looking forward to getting the painful moments over with and moving on from all of this anxiety...

Just concentrate on how great u will look.
i'm trying

updates

ladies..i will be unable to update while i'm in california for my surgery, but i will keep a written log so that as soon as i get back I can let ya'll know how everything went ( :

Thinking of you and hoping you're doing well. Can't wait to hear from you.
Can't wait to hear how it all went!!!!  Happy healing to you!
Good luck...and happy happy healing...

made it and back home last night

Hi ladies... I made it back from Cali. I had a WONDERFUL experience with my surgery!!! I have lots of photos that i need to upload from phone to laptop to get them on here for you.. This morning I had password issues, and couldn't get on...the realself team just resolved it for me...Once i gather my notes and get pics loaded I'll have a day to day update from day of til now to share with ya'll. I will say this....if you can save alittle longer in order to go to dr rollins....do it!!! he is an absolute genius, and a doll baby to boot!

Glad your surgery went well. Cant wait to see pics. Im sure you look fabulous.
Hi!!! I can't wait to see pics!! Glad you're doing well!!!
just posted on your page ( :

day of surgery 11 june 2014

My surgery was at 9am...Went n..got hellos from all of the super cool folks at Elite Bodysculpture...put on the sexy paper bra and panties, pictures were taken, was given a shot of demerol, a xanax and a couple of oral demerol... ( i did not get high from any of this..)i was very coherent for surgery. Went in..hopped up on the table and away we went. I felt NOTHING...Dr Rollins and all Elite Bodysculpture facilities use no needles, no scalpels and no stitches. I felt NOTHING the entire time...we laughed and chatted and had a fun time. Once he was finished, the sweet nurses got me into my garment and hooked me up to an IV to replenish fluids for about 30 minutes and I was out of there. Me and my mom went to lunch, and then i went for a long walk around Beverly Hills. The weather was divine. I felt fine. Went to the hotel and snapped a few pics when i took a peek of my tummy. Had a nice dinner out and chilled. I didnt take any pain meds..not even an advil. Piece of cake. Dr Rollins is incredible...I urge anybody looking to do this type of thing to go to him. This is not regular smartlipo..this is air sculpt laser lipo..and he has a patent on it..you won't find it anywhere else other than Elite Bodysculpture. They have 3 offices..Beverly Hills (Dr Rollins) Roseville, Ca, and just opened in Houston Tx.

day 2

Slept fine..still not even so much as an advil..woke up a bit sore and tender, but felt fantastic...Had a normal day...Went all over LA enjoying the weather....This is a breeze!!! At this point i think i have a mad crush on my doctor..hahahaha

day 3

Day 3.... Still feel great. No pain meds..Garment itches , but otherwise..no problems at all....I'm stoked!!!!!

day 5..flew home yesterday

Feeling like a rockstar!!!! This was a great experience!!! I can't thank Elite Bodysculpture enough...Pricey? Hell yes...Worth it? HELL yes!!!! Don't go cheap when it comes to your body ( :

they are up!

ps.

i had no bruising under my chin at all..but some slight swelling....tiniest bit of bruising around flanks, but barely..the swelling settled in my lower back and flanks on day 4...no sweat..this was easy. i did all of that worrying for nothing ( :

Wow!!! You look amazing!!!!
thank you!! i'm so happy and excited!
Wow! You look amazing! I could have them give me a body transplant and still wouldn't ever look that good. Two more days til mine...hoping for smooth recovery like you.

day 6...

Boy am I itchy!!! I'll be so happy to ditch this garment, but for now, it actually fells better when it's on so I don't get too much movement going on and everything feels stable. The crotch cutout thingy digs into my buttcheeks..OUCH..lol...
My love handle area seems to be really swollen right now..atleast i hope it's swelling and not fat, but doubtful it's fat. he worked on me for over 2 hours.. other than that all is well....daydreaming of wearing my normal clothing and rockin crop tops and bikinis soon ( :

Dang...you look great! You did before too! Your tummy is so flat!
thanks sweetie!!! i just had a few spots that drove me crazy
Totally understand! I want your results!

day 7 post op

had lots of swelling yesterday, but today is much better..soreness has subsided quite a bit...started massaging in the shower..a bit tender, but not too bad..only a few tiny little hard balls..about the size of marbles...flanks and lower back are still the part swelling the most...he florida heat is tough with this garment on, so other than quick trips to the grocery i have been staying inside..going to totally chill today, drink tons of water and try to keep the swelling down. overall doing great. i read on a friends wall who had surgery today that she was in horrible pain during her procedure.....i'm so glad i had none...i would have freaked out if it had hurt...

You look awesome :))) xx
thank you..can't wait to see full results. i'm going to wait 2 months before i start working out..and even then i'm going to wait tip month 3 to do any ab exercises...i'm stoked. hoping that by the new year i will already have my resolution in the bag! xo
sorry for the typos...my nails are too long right now

day 8..not liking what i see today at all

not happy at all today...looks like fat left on my love handles and a diver near my right hip..lumpy, bumpy all over..little hard knots everywhere...the compression garment leaves big marks on me so it distorts photos...maybe i'll let it loose for a few then take some more in sunlight... i really hope it is just swelling on my love handles and regular healing process everywhere else...day 1and 2 i was so smoothe and slim ) :

day 8 more pics

i have absolutely no shape today ) :

I think you look great. Where do I find lipo foam and I have no idea how I would get my garment zipped with anything extra added in. I am literally stuffed in mine and can barely breathe.
are you wearing lipo foam under your garment? It's key to not creating permanent lines. It makes my compression so much more comfortable
yes..i have the foam in...it is more comfortable for sure

garment

i had a new garment overnighted and it just got here ..i ordered a small and worried the foam may not fit, but it does, and it feels so much better..no zippers or hooks digging into me now and fits much tighter on flanks than the one the doc gave me...i had bunching on my flanks on that one which may be why i swelled so much...this one is like a braless one piece bathing suit with ab and flank panels and hook and eye crotch..much better than the old one with the "hole" that had seams digging into my butt crack and causing the "double butt effect" in yoga pants... i'm going to wear it all day today and see how it goes..when i shower tonight i'll be sure there are no places that could cause a problem, but in just the past 10 minutes of having it on i feel better supported on my flanks...yay! it's a veronique post abdominal surgery garment and it's cute...has lil flowers on top ( :

garment came today

this is the new garment i ordered to give a whirl...i got it in black..looks good under yoga pants and tshirts even with foam in place. no zipper area digging in

go on amazon and look up lipo foam...you only need 1 piece for the front your garment will be much more comfy with it in...it'll fit

new garment under workout pants

under workout pants and with my own cami top....much less bulky than previous garment

that sounds terrible, i ordered my foam from contourmd.com.. i ordered another garment too and its way too uncomfortable for me, it hurts, im sending it back!

new garment seems to have made a huge difference

so the garment i bought and put on today is much tighter than the one the doc gave me, and also has no big zippers digging into me or bunching on the sides....i have had it on for quite a few hours now and took it down to make sure it was leaving no strange indentations on me. i also took some pamprin today because it has both a pain reliever and a diuretic.... low and behold...the swelling has nearly completely disappeared....i'm going to stick with this garment...maybe even order another...LOVE IT!!! i finally got to see a glimpse of what my final results will look like and WOW!!! i am starting to get hard with little knots all over but you can't see them just can feel them.... yay for the veronique garment...it REALLY turned things around today and quickly...

If I got one of those garments...do you think i would need an xl since that is what this garment is now?
yes...and it will be a bitch to get on but worth it once it is...it has hook and eye crotch closure which i find very easy to use....

my fat in a bucket..lol

this is what he took from my upper/lower abs and flanks...i'm not sure how much it is??? i guess i could email and ask...

oops..here it is

new garment really made a huge positive difference overnight!!
That's the exact same garment I used after my TT!!!!  Loved it.  And hated it, too, but mostly loved it ;).  There is no way I would have been able to add anything extra in there, though.  It was suuuuuper-tight.
it is VERY tight...i have to work the foam in and then reach up through the leg to pull it down into place

day 9 post op

the new garment made a great difference overnight. took it off to let my skin breathe and massage this morning..really hoping the little bits on my love handles aren't fat, but they are soft not hard so i'm a bit worried it's fat that was left behind...hope its just fluid...not sure yet.. not very sore anymore...only if i push down on it with too much pressure....

Where did u get that great look I Nguyen little massager? When I looked in the mirror today I was totally happy. I am almost six months out, the Dr told me it may take 6-12 months to see final results. Boy was he correct. Losing 18# did not hurt anything either. I hope that helps alleviated some of ur concerns. Sometime it takes longer than we would like, up to three months I was very dismayed.
i have had that little massager thing for years..i think i got it at a grugstore as part of a little spa package...i cant remember..but it sure does work great with some cocoa oil....i need to get a rolling pin too
drugstore

day 10 post op

WOW!!! i feel great today just 2 days after starting massage...i have no hard spots or knots this morning left and my results are already really staring to show. i'm so happy that i decided to have this done, and even happier that i chose Dr Rollins!!!

SO GOOD ~~
You do look really quite amazing. I am super jealous.
you will too..be patient..

day 10 post op....i have died and gone to ab heaven!!

Yep!!  Do you know if your doctor used a cross-hatching technique?  I heard another doc here on RealSelf talking about it in a video.
not sure..only know that he has a patent on the cannula that he uses, and no other office can use it but his own. if you google him you can see him discuss his technique. he is awesome!!
I wish he'd join RealSelf.  Then he could share his vids on here too. :)

treadmill time!

my swelling has seem to subsided enough that i feel comfortable enough to start walking a nice incline on the treadmill for a couple of miles now...it just gets REALLY hot with the garment on..( i also have one around my head and neck for my chin)...hopefully i can get the last 5 pounds off of me.....then...i'll be hitting the gym and tearing into the squat rack pretty hard..lol i'm giving myself the goal of being where i want to be physically by New Year...so while everyone else is making resolutions, I can smile and know i have it in the bag already ( :

You look amazing! So jealous. Congrats!
thanks..i'm getting there..swollen days and then skinny days..a few hard sore spots left...
Everyday looks skinny for you lol. Glad you are feeling great. I hate the little small lumps...they are so sore to try and massage out. I would love to get killer abs like yours one day. Ttyl

2 weeks post op!

Today is 2 weeks out! Still quite tender and I get very sore after sitting for any length of time, and waking up in the morning after laying down all night. I only have a few little hard knots that are going away nicely...I'm alittle itch, and my skin feels sensitive...All of my garments have become too small..I have ordered more, but they haven't arrived yet..I really hope one shows up today. Still swelling slightly..Not much, but I am also about to start my period, so..pretty normal for me to bloat a bit. My PMS has been HORRIBLE this month and I feel really sorry for my husband, because I'm like a crazy person..lol It seems that the swelling from the chin lipo has FINALLY started to subside, and it isn't as sore, but still very sensitive...I simply can't wait to have no more soreness and to be able to dress in normal clothing again. 2 weeks as felt like forever in yoga pants and sundresses... And I am dying to get a tan. On the bright side. The tiny puncture holes that were made in my face are totally gone and invisible and the 8 on my midsection are smaller than a freckle..It isn't going to leave any scars at all. Totally undetectable ..My results are smooth and natural. My doctor did a super job. I'm a bit surprised that I have had zero contact from the office since the day after surgery to check in and see how things are going. Kind of thought they would email some advice on healing, etc, but I guess they figure if there are any problems i would call them. Since I have had no problems at all, I'm ok with that.

correction

i meant all of my garments have become too large

Tihi--I was so confused when you said all your garments had become too small!  Did I miss if you said how tall you are?
5'6
Whenever I look at your pictures, I think you're in your twenties! :D

16 days post op

Feeling like my old self again. Only slight soreness left. I was told I only had to wear a compression garment for 2 weeks, so I've not used one for 2 days now and all is well. I will probably wear it for a few hours a day, but certainly not as a full time gig anymore. My incisions are undetectable and healed nicely. I have only a small bit of hardness here and there, not much. Played in my pool all day and got some sun..it felt great!! I'm ready to get my butt to the gym, but I will follow instructions and not workout until I'm 6 weeks post op...that doesn't mean I won't be on the treadmill and in the pool as much as possible. I haven't had any salt since the week before surgery, and have been drinking tons of water.. Cut back eating meat to twice a week and have a diet of nothing but lots of veggies and fruits. No potatoes , no corn... I still haven't lost a single pound ..Same weight I was pre op, but my shape is much better and my measurements are better. Even still...i want 10 pounds off of me by the new year... I like being skinny. I feel more energetic when I'm super thin...

Hello there, I have scheduled an appointment at the new office in Houston. I'm 18, and like you I'm fit and lean just a pooch I can never get rid of. I'm doing full abdomen, and back ( bra rolls). I'm very nervous and concerned about the lumps and bumps you talk about. Are you happy that you did it? How long did you have pain/uncomfortable feeling? I have a weeding two weeks after, do you think two weeks is enough to heal so I won't be uncomfortable? You look great by the way!
Hi there! The lumps and bumps are a normal part of the healing process..I'm 3 weeks out today, and you can't see anything, you can just feel them. Feels just like when you get a bad bruise and under the bruise is hard inside. Just inflammation from injury. I don't have any of the big lumps or dents that many people who used different doctors and techniques talk about. I have a very smooth result. That being said, I do still get a bit of swelling here and there..Mostly flanks. Not enough that anyone else would notice, but I can. I not only haven't lost a single pound since surgery, but seem to have gained a pound...???? Not sure if it may still be from the inflammation..it is not because there is any fat on my stomach..so who knows... As far as the wedding goes....you will be fine as long as you wear a comfortable dress with nothing that digs into your mid section..and try to stand as much as possible. It seems like sitting for too long makes me more sore... The soreness at week 3 is mostly after sitting for too long or when i touch my flanks too roughly. At 2 weeks I was pretty darn sore to the touch still. I'm surprised at how long this healing process has been...Seems like forever...The most inconvenient part of it all is finding something to wear all this time. You can't wear pants or jeans that button or zip because they dig in and can cause you to heal improperly...they also make you really sore..so..dresses, yoga pants, etc are your main wardrobe items for a LONG time...I stopped wearing my garment last week, and that helps with dressing, but i noticed i swell a bit without it...so i'm going to wear it when i'm around the house...not the big ugly one they give you, but one i ordered online for stage 2 healing...i didn't have much fat to remove, so loose skin isnt an issue for me...it probably wont be for you either at your young age. as far as the procedure itself. i personally, had ZERO discomfort..NONE.. I was amazed at how easily it all happened. You will feel tired easily for a few weeks, and maybe even a little, not dizzy, but sort of unstable here and there. i have anxiety disorder and about 2 weeks after i had my first full blown panic attack in years...it only happened once thank God. Took a xanax, cried on the bathroom floor for 30 minutes or so..then picked myself up and was fine. I was surprised however that the surgery did not make my fibromyalgia flare up...so..that was great... I am thrilled that I did it, but i can hardly wait tip the soreness goes away... You are young, and healthy..you will breeze right through this. I can't speak for the doc in houston, but dr rollins was awesome...the technique they use at elite body sculpture just can't be beat. i have stayed out of the sun while i'm healing, but i used my self tanner yesterday for the first time..and i have the abs of my 22 year old self...i couldnt be happier....you will LOVE not having the pooch!! i am here if you need me...i'd love to virtually hold your hand through this, and will be very anxious to know how everything goes for you. good luck, sweetie..and smile...you are about to strut bikinis like nobody's business ( :
ps..if you aren't already..you can follow elite bodysculpture on instagram...it is updated frequently, unlike the web page

3 1/2 week post op

Doing pretty well. Only sore in flanks and lower back now. I'm still praying that the extra, whatever it is, in my flanks is swelling or fluid and not fat ) : This has been too much to go through to not have the results I dreamed of. My upper and lower abs look fantastic..Very flat and tight. The skin still feels as if i have a bad sunburn. Still zero weight loss. I'm going to need to ramp up the cardio or something, because i simply couldn't have a better diet. I don't even cheat! Ever! So..who knows. I'm super tired of wearing yoga pants and dresses, but it's too hot for much else right now anyway. Been sticking at home and hiding out for the most part. I don't even want to take any pics right now because I still have swelling. I looked better on day 2 than I do right now. I sure will be glad when everything is back to normal. Much longer recovery than I anticipated, but hoping it will all be worth it. Sure would love to drop 10 pounds soon. 120 sounds like heaven to me... As far as my chin area goes. I'm not happy thus far. Still very tender and tight feeling. Swollen. Doesn't really look much different other than weird lumps and bands under my chin that i never had before. Fingers crossed on that getting better.

I know how it feels to not want to take pictures because you don't feel your best.  I struggled with that in my own review as well.  Sometimes I did give in, though, because I felt like, you know, it's a part of the healing process, and the followers really appreciate seeing the good and bad they might go through.

Also, it sounds like you're almost blaming yourself or something, but it's nothing you're doing wrong.  Sometimes you swell more, sometimes you swell less.  It doesn't reflect poorly on you in any way.  So whether you decide to post pictures or not, I just hope that you are not letting your current state of swelling or results affect how you feel as a person inside. Your own self-worth should not be tied to this healing process.  Swelling does not make you a failure.  Not sure whether this makes sense to you (probably it won't if it's not something you're going through) but it's something I went through and I didn't notice it until long after.
All good points and I agree!
Can you post pics of your progress at 3 1/2 weeks?

i month pics

waiting for the swelling roller coaster ride to end..

this was pre op

do you see much difference? i am VERY happy with the donut around the belly button being gone....

You look awesome. Who's the hottie now huh??!!!! :-) and you still have time to heal!!!! You look great. Glad you posted pics because you are way too critical. Honestly you look damn good. :)
thanks momma....you do too!! yay!!!
Your abs ROCK! I can see the difference. Hope you're doing well and i just saw your update and wanted to check in and i had to say you look great!

side by side

You look amazing girl!!
( : thanks..slowly but surely
new

update

i heard from Dr Rollins yesterday and he assured me that I am only 40% healed and still have swelling. He said over the next month I will shrink a lot and look much better... I just love him ( :

Honestly, I can see the difference! U look great.. I know we want to see major results right away! But I have to constantly remind myself that it's a process and I'll be happy later! Shoot, I wish I was a month along...your one step closure sweetheart- hang in there :)
Closer**
hanging..lol

another death in DR all for the sake of a big ole butt and cheap surgery!!

Dr Cabral has killed yet another patient!! I'm sorry. I have just got to comment about this, and I am certain I will get combative responses, but...really? really? you are going to go to a 3rd world country for SURGERY??? They routinely do BLOOD TRANSFUSIONS after surgery....are you kidding me? you shouldn't need any transfusion after surgery..needless to remark on the quality of their blood bank. My God ladies...is your life worth saving a few thousand dollars? HELL NO!!! Save longer..your butt can wait!! And to go and put yourself in debt you can't afford (even with a cheap surgery) is utterly irresponsible!! Vanity is something i def have....but financial responsibilty and being responsible for my health come first! As it should for everyone. If you can't afford a good surgeon right now..wait a bit longer...get yourself in a better spot first. Don't go coupon shopping for discount surgeries...You will be sorry..and you may not live to tell about it if you go to another country.... It's just not worth it.. Get your heads on straight...

I agree with you. Going out the country is crazy. On the other hand you look great
thanks!!!
I do agree with u about checking ur Dr 's credentials but money does not always equal quality. I would never go off shore for surgery but it is a personal decision. If a person chooses to save money it does not mean they r not in the position to pay any amount. Some have the ability to make those decision .

no more garment! YAY!!!

I'm out of the garments for good!!! My swelling is pretty much totally gone...Maybe a bit in the evenings but it isn't really noticeable. I have no hard areas at all anymore, and thankfully never had any lumps to deal with. I have zero pain or tenderness anymore. It's back to normal life for me....I'm so excited! I'm very happy with my results!

You look amazing!!!!
You look fabulous. May I ask what the cost break down was? I would like to finish off with my flanks before returning back to work.
i'm not sure of the exact breakdown..i had upper/lower abs, waist and flanks done for 10,000 plus a 995.00 surgical fee...under the chin was an additional 5,000...it was a very costly adventure, but atleast i was left with smooth results...i still haven't lost a single pound ) : but my shape is better...( :

week 5 post op and feeling good!

only sore and puffy in the evenings now....mornings are glorious! lol

thanks!!! so do you! and bonus...we had HOT docs..lmao
i wanted dr rollins, in spite of the high cost, because he is in the media so much and has a reputation that HAS to be upheld...i figured if anything went wrong, with him, he would make it right quick....fortunately..nothing went wrong aand i am seeing astonishing results..i can hardly wait to see 3 month results!!

ps...week 5

still alittle swelling just above my hip bones and in the curve of my back....

You look amazing!! Have you started back to your workout routine?
thanks!!! it's getting there. honestly...i have never been into working out...i got all psyched and did it for about a week last month and became totally bored of it quickly...i stay active, but don't workout...i don't think it will ever be something i can get into. fortunately...i am a very clean eater and have never liked sweets...
you look soo jawdropping

2 1/2 months post op and really starting to appreciate results! ( :

only slight swelling in the evenings now...feeling good!! loving my results now, and can't wait to see even more improvement!!

You have killer abs girl! Looking amazing! Veronique compression garments are the best thing yet. Money well spent. And I completely agree with you on the spending money on the best plastic surgeon in the USA. I came all the way from India to get this done here, where medical care is good. My Doctor is Constantino Mendieta and he is not cheap but he runs his practice so well with a crew of 15+. Veronique garments are also pricey but the best. Thank you for your postings. :)
thank you, Isabel...I hope this finds you well
Love your hard flat defined abs :) Happy Sunday!
Dr Aaron Rollins

I can't say enough good things about everyone at the Beverly Hills office of Elite Bodysculpture... They are so friendly and fun. Dr Rollins is simply the BEST! He is funny and talkative...It was like being at happy hour with your crazy friends. Surgery was a breeze, and recovery has been easy also....not a single painkiller needed at all... Kara, the patient coordinator is a doll. The staff at Elite makes you feel like family rather than the cattle we all feel like at almost any physician's office these days. I urge you to call Kara for a consultation/estimate. She can do this via email and phone. Also..Dr Justin Yovino works in this Beverly Hills office and is an amazing surgeon and artist. He has wonderful reviews here on RS.