Non Surgical Rhinoplasty - My nose now looks very natural and better then it has ever looked - Beverly Hills, CA

After hearing only wonderful things about Dr....

After hearing only wonderful things about Dr. Kotler and his results, I just had to see for myself. Having had two nose jobs previously with another physician the last thing I wanted to do was go under the knife again. What came next surprised me. I left my consultation feeling a sense of relief knowing surgery was not necessary to correct the appearance of my nose. Dr. Kotler generated a unique plan of non-surgical nose injections with silicone. The results were incredible. My nose now looks very natural and better then it has ever looked. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Kotler and his amazing staff. Don't believe me? Fine. Go in and see for yourself.
I'm glad the silicon injections worked for you! What about your nose was still bothering you after your rhinoplasties?
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kotler has a wonderful bed side manor and very impressive before and after collection. His staff could not have been nicer or more professional.