Hiding Scars - Beverly Hills, CA

I shopped a number of specialists to visually...

I shopped a number of specialists to visually reduce scars I had incurred over multiple leg surgeries.

A week later, I'm just more pleased at the...

A week later, I'm just more pleased at the improvements... But it's going to take some time. One thing I'll add though, with his experience he offered me a tip that I thought was quite odd, but it was brilliant. Easy and made so much sense, I can't believe I hadn't had heard of it.
Thanks Dr. Haworth!!! & RealSelf :)

Two notes about my rating stars, I didn't require any After Care. And I waited a few moments to get in, but I took the busy office as a good indicator.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Realself and other Doctor rating sites, after reviewing a few web sites and having and idea, I then asked around to narrow it out. Thinning out the others, I ended up going to see Dr. Haworth. I am so glad I did. I'd obviously done my homework, and knew about the standard treatments, but he was so much more. He considered far more than I had, and overall I think it really helped. Thanks, Dr. Haworth! I'd add Photos, but my scars did not photograph well and were not huge.