stop looking. go see him - Beverly Hills, CA

Cosmetic.

Cosmetic.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I first consulted with Dr. Moelleken in early 2011. I have an autoimmune disorder that results in subcutaneous granulomas. They're benign but distressing. At the time, I had multiple granulomas under the skin on my forehead and cheek. Dr. Moelleken recommended surgery to remove them. Naturally I was apprehensive, because I knew the surgery would leave visible scars. Like a lot of people, I'm particular about my skin, especially the skin on my face. Also, I work in the entertainment industry, where your appearance is scrutinized. So I was nervous about the outcome. Dr. Moelleken was very reassuring and I proceeded with the surgery. I'm very happy that I did. The granulomas removed were quite deep, and it was a huge relief to have them out. Better still, the scars were faint enough that, at a distance of about five feet, most people say "What scars?" In other words, the surgery turned out great. I could not be happier. Dr. Moelleken's brilliant surgical talent is matched only by his wonderful bedside manner. He's attentive, patient, respectful, informative, and confidence inspiring. I've been to several "celebrity" plastic surgeons in Beverly Hills for various procedures, and none of them came close to Dr. Moelleken in talent, expertise, or kindness. Because of my autoimmune disorder, I've seen at least 30 doctors in the past 7 years, from internists to endocrinologists to infectious disease specialists. Hands down, Dr. Moelleken is the best doctor I've seen in any field, period. P.S. His staff is extremely friendly and helpful.