outstanding!!!

I went to Dr. V for a keloid scar removal....

I went to Dr. V for a keloid scar removal. I've been praying and praying for help to help remove my ugly scar on my right knee for a really long time. Finally, I get an opportunity to meet with Dr. V who forever changed my life. The scar improved much much much more because of him. Anytime I had a question or concern, he would have open arms to have me come in so he can check it out. Best of all, he really shows his care for patients and will tell all the truths about any surgical procedure, which is a huuge plus! I highly recommend you to schedule your visit to Dr. Vi!!

Hi K,

Welcome to the scar removal community. I'm glad you feel better about your scar now. What did the doctor do to make your scar go away? Please keep us updated and if you have pictures we would love to see them.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. V was referred to me by another doctor. He is simply known to be one of the best at what he does!!! After meeting him for a brief consultation that was ALL I needed. By that time, I already knew I was in good hands because he told me everything I needed to know before the procedure was scheduled to be done.