Male Rhinoplasty - Beverly Hills, CA

Motivation for my Rhinoplasty procedure was I...

Motivation for my Rhinoplasty procedure was I hated my nose. It was big, wide tip that drooped down and was the focal point of my face and I was highly self-conscious about it. There was no balance to my face because my nose stole the show.
After going back and forth whether to have it done for six months, I took the plunge. Besides the bill, there were no cons. It was definitely worth the few days of being uncomfortable, having a black eye and obtaining a higher level of self-esteem that comes from fixing something you don't like. Pain was really minimal and after three days of taking pain meds, I chucked the bottle because the discomfort was bearable. Very little bleeding and black eye was gone in two weeks.
My procedure went pretty smoothly. Aside from now having a nose that fits with the rest of my face, I can also breathe again. That alone took this whole experience to the next level. I feel healing has gone great and will continue to because I took surgeons advice before and after surgery including quitting smoking.
I was a bit freaked out days leading up to surgery but once you go in on surgery date, get knocked out, it's done and you get what you wanted. I created many scenarios in my head for nothing but glad doctor and surgical center staff understood my fears and they were supportive from the beginning to the end.

You get nervous on day of surgery

and come out not knowing what just happened. I really didn't feel as bad as I looked. Pain for me was very minimal and more of this pulsating annoyance which the pain meds helped. The pic was taken a few hours after I got home from Surgical center.

Day 3 post op

Day 3 post op doc visit to have packing removed. Was feeling a bit queasy at the thought of having my doc pull it out with some kind of instrument especially with how sensitive my nose was feeling on the inside.
No pain in removing packing just some pressure. After removal, Dr. Srour asked me to breathe. I took in air through the nose and all I could think was WOW! I had not been able to breathe through my nose since a car accident in the late 80's. This alone was an amazing experience.
Thanks Doc!

pre op and 1 week post op before and after pics

Got bandages taken off and was totally and completely happy with the outcome. Dr. Srour did a great job in giving me a nose that was in balance with the rest of my face and that didn't look like a "nose job"
I kept my nose bandaged for a complete two weeks and followed docs after care instructions. Nose was swollen but I saw immediately the difference between the old nose and the new nose. The bruises around my eyes took about 2 weeks to lighten to where I just looked like I had not slept in a while.

2 months after Rhino photos

Nose is looking good. I see the gradual changes and the swelling is very slowly subsiding. I definitely am glad I decided to have this work done. Only a few friends know what's different but I still get that, " you look different or younger-what is it" ??
That's what I like about the work Dr Srour performed. He told me he was going to give me a natural nose-and that he did. This is probably one of the many of best things I did for myself and am pretty darn happy with it all.
Cheers!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I felt really comfortable with Dr. Srour and his suggestions. I didn't find him to be overly warm and fuzzy but he definitely cut to the chase and in detail told me what he could do for me and made suggestions and asked what it was that I wanted. In the end and on surgery day I told him to do what was best for me and I placed my nose in his hands. I saw a total of four plastic surgeons, all who had different ideas of what my nose should look like, some were cheaper, others really expensive but I decided to go with Dr, Srour. One big selling point for me aside from his very lengthy experience or pics of his former patients was the fact that he was an artist. I am also a painter, so I knew he would bring that creativity into the operating room while sculpting my nose. He also agreed to meet with me three times pre-surgery because I kept coming up with new questions. I was probably a pain in the "***" but I wanted the best results possible on my first PS procedure. Dr. Srour always saw me and always personally returned my calls before and after my rhino, which I really appreciated. I definitely feel completely comfortable recommending Dr. Srour and am really happy with the results of his work. Thanks Dr. Srour!