He Really is One of the Best -Beverly Hills, CA

Six months ago I had a Rhinoplasty with Dr....

Six months ago I had a Rhinoplasty with Dr. Frankel. I had an older brother who also had Rhinoplasty and he originally had one by somebody else, but he had bad reactions of the stitches and it didn't go well and he went to Dr. Frankel. When I came around because I really did not like my nose, I just went to Dr. Frankel. He did a really great job. The second he saw me, he knew exactly what to do. I fully trusted him and he just showed me the images of what he would do and what it would look like. I went into surgery completely calm, not worried at all. It went really well. Six months later, it has a little bit of swelling as usual, but it looks really good and I'm really happy with that. I think he was really experienced. My results are really good. I actually had like a hump on the bridge of my nose and it like dipped down, and the biggest thing was with the tip that when I smiled, it would dip more and that was the thing that really bothered me.

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

I think if you're going to get a surgery especially one that is facial like a Rhinoplasty, you don't want to have to go through it again because something doesn't go well or you're not happy with it. He really is one of the best if not the best and you might as well, if you can and are able to, go to the best.

How much did your surgery cost? thanks

Thanks for sharing your experience on RealSelf. I'm glad you're happy with your results!

We want to see!!!!!!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I would love to see photos of Dr. Frankel's work, if you're willing to share. Nice to hear that you're happy with your results.