A Surgeon's Surgeon - Beverly Hills, CA

Revision of previous surgery with a different doctor.

Revision of previous surgery with a different doctor.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ghavami is a surgeon's surgeon. When I was looking for a Dr.as a physician myself, I valued a few things: expertise in the field, training, academic rigor and respect amongst colleagues within the field. Dr. Ghavami had all of these qualities which made the choice obvious. First of all, he's trained at one the best plastic surgery programs in the nation, if not the world. He's published in numerous journals and written textbook chapters, which is an testament to his extraordinary and comprehensive knowledge base. He's also technically brilliant in the operating room. His mind's vision of what's natural and beautiful plays out intricately into his hands, and onto the patient. Lastly, he is well-respected and holds high esteem amongst his colleagues. He's been invited to speak as an expert plastic surgeon at numerous national conferences, on thriving topics of plastic surgery. If you go look for other plastic surgeons in your city that have accomplished all of the above, you will come back with a very, very short list. Dr. Ghavami not only has the brains and the skills, but he's unbelievably humble and kind. He makes a patient feel comfortable, empowered and excited. He is thoughtful and realistic and the patient's biggest advocate. I've had 2 procedures done by Dr. Ghavami and I am elated. I recommend him to anyone I possibly can. Everyone deserves to be as happy as I am.

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.