Plastic Surgery - Beverly Hills, CA

I had my rhinoplasty done a couple weeks ago, and...

I had my rhinoplasty done a couple weeks ago, and was already satisfied with the result five days later when my cast was removed. Since then, the swelling has gone almost completely down and I feel the final result getting closer and closer. There were absolutely no scars, just a little bit of bruising under my eyes that disappeared after less than a week. I am really excited and satisfied with how it came out and would absolutely do it again, I could not have asked for a better experience.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

From what I see, dr. Kanodia is a man that takes his job very seriously, yet is very friendly, establishes good relationships with his patients and really demonstrates how much he cares about obtaining the best results possible while maintaining a natural look.

I'm glad you're happy with your results! Were there any supplies that helped you with recovery?

Thank you for the review can you post any pictures? I am trying to decide if I want to go to Dr Kanodia my consult with him was not very encouraging.