Nobody 'Nose' Better Than Dr. Varkony! - Beverly Hills, CA

I had been having breathing problems due to a...

I had been having breathing problems due to a deviated septum causing my airway to be bent. Needless to say I am extremely pleased with the results, it has not only changed my physical appearance but also my confidence. The surgery was painless, and recovery time lasted only about a week for me and I was able to go back to work.

Sherman Oaks Plastic Surgeon

After researching cosmetic surgeons I came across Dr. Varkony because I was interested in nasal re-contouring. I scheduled a consultation to meet with him and see if it was right for me. Dr. Varkony explained everything to me very professionally making me feel comfortable about the procedure. I was hesitant as anyone having surgery would be but he made me feel at ease and I discussed the overall changes I wanted to the look of my nose as well. I used to have a hump at the bridge of my nose and it was droopy at the tip. The consultation was free, the price of the procedure was straight forward and Dr. Varkony's staff was very helpful every step of the way. I can't thank him enough. Dr. Varkony, as well as his assistant Andrea have been very friendly and personable with following up with me as I recover. Anyone who is interested in changing the look of their nose I highly recommend Dr. Varkony!

Thanks for sharing your experience! What would you say was the hardest part of rhinoplasty recovery?

I would say the hardest part of recovery was trying to sleep, I had to breathe through my mouth for a while and that was really uncomfortable. Other than that recovery was fairly quick and painless.