Natural Nose and Changed my Round Shape to a Hourglass Shape! - Beverly Hills, CA

I love my results. I had rhino and BBL done with...

I love my results. I had rhino and BBL done with this doctor and he really did an amazing job.
I would definitely recommend him.
The wait time for each visit is horrible though. It is an average of 2 hour wait after your appointment time.
Otherwise everything else is good and smooth. He is a good doctor who understands what you want. Very natural and beautiful results. His staff is super nice and understanding. He has an Indian assistant who was there every time I've gone for a visit, and she is so nice and sweet. She makes you feel super comfortable and has a sense of humor, which makes you feel good even when you are down. They are very on top of things and keep track of you.
One of the best medical experiences I have had, and I will be back in a few years for some more nip/tuck :)
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Rhinoplasty community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Rhinoplasty community today.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

The doctor is very experienced and knows what he is doing. He has a vision for improvement and wants the best natural results to compliment your features. He is super busy, and that is maybe why I felt rushed at times with my questions. Overall he understood what I wanted and he delivered. Great results!