My Nose Was Shattered in an Accident and my Dr Had to Put It Back Together - Beverly Hills, CA

My nose had to be rebuilt after being shattered....

My nose had to be rebuilt after being shattered. Dr. Fleming was nothing short of amazing. Thrilled with the results and now looking forward to going back and having a neck lift!

I had my rhinoplasty as a result of an accident where my nose was broken....actually shattered. My healing and recovery went very well and I had no problems during the recovery...a little bruising that is to be expected, but other than that nothing. I was never in any pain and took my medication as prescribed. I would highly recommend this procedure if someone needed or wanted to have their nose done.

Happy to answer any questions that someone...

Happy to answer any questions that someone thinking about having a similar surgery may have.

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Excellent nurses and staff that make sure you are relaxed and comfortable. You are well informed from beginning to end. You're never felt to be rushed.

hi can you provide me before and after photos I'm thinking of having this same type of procedure
As my mother said, "I can't tell the difference between the nose you were born with and your new one." Dr. Flemming said it was one of the finest compliments he had ever received. I loved my old nose and would have never considered doing anything to it had it not been for the accident.

I'm so sorry to hear about the accident you were in and what it did to your nose! That sounds dreadful. It's always comforting to be in good hands with someone who can reconstruct what you lost. How do you feel about your nose now? Are you as happy with it as you were before?