Just Love Love Love my Nose - Beverly Hills, CA

Getting this done was one of the best decisions of...

Getting this done was one of the best decisions of my life! I had a spreader graft put in and had my septum straightened out as well as a bump removed. I can now breath way better and have very high self esteem ever since I got my nose done. Not to mention I am now no longer camera shy. I strongly suggest that even if you are scared to go ahead and do it especially if you have a great surgeon.

Before picture

Going to look for my before picture to post. :)

Before picture

Here are a before picture of me.

Me now

This is me with no make up at all. Dr Minniti made the girl you see in the pictures to me now where I feel beautiful but more important confident in myself.

Another picture of my nose

Here is another picture that I took yesterday where you can see the shape of my nose better. Thats me kissing my dog Walter. :)

Updated new look by the wonderful Dr. Minniti

Dr. Minnit has changed my nose and my life for the better. Check out the great work he did on my nose and my lips.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Minniti in my opinion is the best surgeon in Beverly Hills and really helps you understand what exactly will happen and will answer literally all of your questions. Did I mention that the surgery was not at all as painful as I thought it was and I didn't take pain meds. Because of his excellent skills I had very very little bruising under my eyes and the swelling around my face went down with in 1.5 weeks. I encourage all women in the area who are thinking about getting plastic surgery to first go in and meet with Dr. Minniti as I can say with out a doubt you will love your results if you pick him as your surgeon.