Life Changing!! - Beverly Hills, CA

I was always self-conscious about my pronounced...

I was always self-conscious about my pronounced profile since the age of 13. Finally at the age of 31 I was able to do something about it. It was also brought to my attention that I had a severely deviated septum by another M.D. so I figured why not have both problems fixed at once. I had a rhinoplasty & septoplasty done at Beverly Hills Profiles. I decided to go with them based on their amazing reputation and online reviews. They are very professional and make you feel very comfortable and welcomed into their practice. The procedure itself was only about 90 mins and recovery time was about 8-9 days. Their Dr.'s and staff were very through about my pre-op and post-op care. Not once did I have any doubts about my decision on going to Beverly Hills Profiles.

Glad you're happy with the results. I would love to see before/after photos. Thanks for sharing!

I'm glad this went well for you. What was your recovery like?

Dr. Jason Litner & Dr. Peyman Solieman

Both Dr. Litner & Dr. Solieman took the time to listen to every one of my needs and concerns and patiently answered all of my questions. They took a genuine interest in my situation and made me feel confident in knowing that I would be breathing better and looking better. They nailed it, my nose came out looking exactly how I envision if not better! and I am breathing so much better that my sleeping has improved so much! It was worth every dollar I paid!! Thank you so much to Dr. Litner & Dr. Solieman and the stuff at Beverly Hills Profiles. You guys are the best!